A special thank you to Mr. Ed Sutcliff for taking the amazing athletic photos!
The Bulloch County Board of Education will be a model of excellence in public education that puts its students first and maximizes its resources. Skilled and motivated professionals will provide high-quality service to their customers and work in accountable partnerships with all stakeholders. Be a platform for our community's vital economy and increase opportunities for our graduates in an ever-changing and competitive world.
Statesboro High School desires to be a model of excellence in public education that puts its students first and maximizes its resources. Skilled and motivated professionals will provide high-quality service, based upon research-based best practices, to our customers and work transparently in accountable partnerships with all stakeholders. We will value each other, exhibiting professionalism, respect, and appreciation, thereby creating a positive culture in which creativity, challenge, innovation, and flexibility are norms. Through a strong commitment to excellence, exceptional work ethic, and perseverance, we will be a platform for our community's vital economy and increase opportunities for our graduates in an ever-changing and competitive world.
The mission of Statesboro High School is to prepare our students for college and career readiness in an education model that is economically valuable to our community.
We will strive to:
• Foster intellectual and developmental skills for our students to the best of their potential.
• Prepare our students to be productive citizens.
• Use strategic business planning to maximize limited resources.
• Maximize the achievement of all students regardless of ability or socioeconomic status
• Provide a safe teaching and learning environment
• Strengthen the effectiveness of all employees through development and involvement
• Enhance support for teaching and learning
• Promote parent and community involvement, trust, and support in the governance and operations of the public schools
• Promote lifelong learning through seamless education among educational providers and community stakeholders
• Involve parents/guardians in students’ academic and social development.
Excellence…No Exceptions, No Excuses
Be here with positive purpose and prepared to actively contribute to the learning environment.
Be respectful of others and their property.
Be responsible and accountable for your actions.
Many of the downloads you will find on this site require Adobe Reader.
If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may download it for free by clicking on this link.
Thank you for visiting the Statesboro High School website.
This page was last updated on
January 5, 2017.