National Art Honor Society
The National Art Honor Society (NAHS) is designed specifically for high school students in grades 9-12. In 1978, the National Art Education Association began the National Art Honor Society program to inspire and recognize students who have shown an outstanding ability and interest in art. The NAHS strives to aid members in attaining the highest standards in art scholarship, character, and service, and to bring art education to the attention of the school and community.
Why Join NAHS?
Students become members of a distinguished group of over 46,000 art students.
Students gain peer recognition, leadership growth opportunities, college and career preparation, and an unmatched sense of camaraderie.
Students receive opportunities for publication in the NAHS News (a semi-annual, full-color digital publication), and the National Art Honor Societies Online Gallery powered by Artsonia.
Juniors and Seniors are eligible for the Rising Stars Secondary Recognition Program Award
Seniors are eligible to apply for the Charles M. Robertson Memorial Scholarship and scholarships to Columbus College of Art and Design, Maryland Institute College of Art, and The Art Institute.
Calendar & Category Legend:
- District Calendar
- Brooklet Elementary School
- District Testing Calendar
- Julia P. Bryant Elementary Calendar
- Julia P. Bryant Elementary Google Calendar
- Langston Chapel Elementary School
- Langston Chapel Middle School
- Langston Chapel Middle School Google Calendar
- Mattie Lively Elementary School
- Mill Creek Elementary School
- Mill Creek Elementary School Google Calendar
- Nevils Elementary School
- Portal Elementary School
- Portal MH Google Calendar
- Portal Middle High School
- Sallie Zetterower Elementary
- Southeast Bulloch High School
- Southeast Bulloch HS Google
- Southeast Bulloch Middle Google Calendar
- Southeast Bulloch Middle School
- Statesboro High School
- Statesboro High School Google Calendar
- Stilson Elementary School
- William James Middle School
- WJMS Public Calendar